Position In Phnom Penh
- Develop and maintain document system in department
- Reporting on market trend and gap between existing credit product and market needed
- Regularly submit monthly reports of updated policies, guidelines, or memo to each manager of unit for amendment in procedures and manuals.
- Consolidate all suggestions, recommendations and requests for further improvement of policies, procedures and focus.
- Follow up all policies, manuals, procedures and instructions or memos that it has been sent and make ensure all policies, manuals, procedures and instructions or memos are well received.
- Conducting M & E on the launched product for the product improvement and modification to meet the client’s current needs
Assist senior and manager of Credit Product Development Unit to update and develop new credit product.
- Assist senior and manager of Credit Product Development Unit to prepare plans and deliver training and refresher courses to relevant staff on credit products.
- Follow up operational staff to ensure their implementation and documentation usages are in line with the deposit product manuals, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in banking or finance.
- Experience in writing manual and procedure at least 1 year.
- Experience in credit operation at least 2 years.
- Strong analytical and managerial skills
- Good English knowledge.
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team spirit.
- High personal integrity, morality and able to work under pressure.
- Willingness frequently to travel to the wide branch network offices.