Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the develop/renovate product in switching, card management system software, card production system, internet banking, mobile banking and other related software and devices to make sure that system is running smoothly and response to business requirement
- Implements interface to billing providers through possible interface channel (ISO Message, API, SOAP, and other native interface)
- Configure and manage internet application and mobile application on iOS, Andriod and Java MIDlet
- Response support to issue related to responsible system on helpdesk task
- Provide technical training to related staff on system work flow and how to use of responsible system.
- Ensures compliance to infrastructure security policies and guidelines
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in IT/MIS. MBA preferably
- Good knowledge in web application programming and mobile application development for iOS, Andriod and JAVA MIDlet
- Good at apache tomcat administration and PHP, AJAX, jQuery, Java script and HTML programming language
- Knowledge in SOAP, API to interface with other application
- Knowledge in financial accounting , accounting principles, banking operation, e-banking features and components
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
- Willing to travel to provincial branches
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application