Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, extract data related to the financial reports.
- Data creation/consolidation for reporting.
- Data extraction with the dynamic format upon requests for internal & external needs (historical data, current data and so on …)
- Extract notes to the financial statements and ratios required by Regulator.
- Prepare report and uploading online, Web reports.
- Oversight and technical assistant to support all issues related to reports: Crystal, Excel, and Access.
- Create or update format reports both Crystal Report and Excel required by colleagues or managers (BP-branch, regional, consolidate, create database tool with Excel and SQL, so on).
- Write guidelines for using new report’s templates.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer science or IT & Finance.
- Understanding on accounting techniques.
- Know-how on using computer and software related to SQL server database and report design in Crystal Report, and being strong in advance Excel, Access.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Be punctual and meet the deadline in works.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application
Application Form Apply Now