Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide input in development/review and upgrade or revision of Risk Management Policy/Credit Policy with high quality standard and assistant in performing gap analysis of risk management policy, regulatory requirements.
- Acting as a member of credit committee, involve in credit approval process in credit committee (Head Office Level).
- Provide report of potential threat from external event included a research of current status of all industries.
- Perform analysis on credit portfolios of Prasac as a whole and summary report for monthly basis to VP & Manager of Risk Management Department.
- Perform analysis on credit risk trend of Prasac’s portfolios
- Alert red flag signal of portfolios risk exposure to VP & Manager of Risk Management Department and executive management.
- Monitoring on control implemented or treatment plan to mitigation potential risks related to credit process, recommendation to action on credit applicants and risk limit which approved by the Board Risk Committee
- Involve in establishment of new tools and functions of credit database management system and provide input and new initiative ideas in neither development nor upgrading of database management system.
- Ensure the accuracy of management report of credit risk reporting is provided on time for a monthly basis and prepare credit risk management report for each Risk Management Committee meeting for a quarterly basis, and presentation highlight is required.
- Promote awareness of Credit Risk to relevant business units.
- Regularly performs branch visits around the different branches to coordinate annual Credit Risk refreshment training
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Graduated Bachelor degree in Banking and Finance, Statistic, Economic and other related field. MBA preferably.
- Minimum 3 years of credit risk management experiences.
- Strong data collection skill and advanced level in Excel and analytical skill.
- Strong in analysis credit life cycle, cash flow and Financials report of credit applicant.
- Good in English speaking and writing
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful and high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good teamwork
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application