Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set annual loans which written off the collection plans.
- Allocate loan which written off the collection plans by regions/branches.
- Set strategies to collect NPL and loan which written off.
- Build up capacity of NPL Management officers BDROs and CO responsible collecting NPL/WO.
- Regularly review portfolio quality of each Branches or CO.
- Review overdue reports and LWO reports from branches to ensure that all NPL & LWO clients has been solved and collected by staff.
- Compare the achievement of LWO collection compared to the set plans.
- Evaluate loan portfolio quality to identify the areas of increasing if PAR increased.
- Identify gaps of NPL & WO collection lower than the set plans.
- Develop and update tools to monitor NPL & LWO management of Branches.
- Assign NPL support officers to support branches which increase NPL and collection.
- Submit report of finding and propose corrective actions or strategies to VP & Manager of Credit Department to reduce and prevent portfolio quality and increase LWO collection.
- Take actions outside the court system.
- Take actions through the court system.
- Advise BMs on legal action processes.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent in law.
- Minimum of 5 years of lending experiences with legal issues or advocacies.
- Minimum of 2-year experiences of working as a legal consultant or lawyer.
- Experiences with problem solving.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, & others)
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Proactive, flexible and be a good team player.
- Be capable to solve the facing problems and have good communication skills.
- Highly committed and well-disciplined with good behavior.
- Be full of vision sharing.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application
Application Form Apply Now