Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning of data center and hardware server/ storage to meet business requirement
- Planning of replace/upgrate of hardware in data center and related hardware/ stroage to ensure that it up-to-date and full support to PRASAC business
- installation, configuration and monitoring to ensure that it could output maximum performance and up 24/7
- Setup/install and configuration storage with SAN System in Flexible manner
- Manage Power System (UPS), cooling system for Data Center
- Manage and Monitor Data Center Production and Backup Site
- Manage, update IP phone gateway to ensure up to date and running smoothly
- Control or monitor Data Center Production and Backup Site
- Study risk of IT system related to above responsibilities
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Budget Planning for Server and Data Center Equipment
- Deal with all related IT issues at Branches and Sub Branches
- Perform others tasks assigned by IT& Distributions Channel Department Manager
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Graduated Bachelor degree in IT/MIS or other related fields. MBA preferably.
- Experience 5 years in system banking or 24/7 server/networking environment
- Good at budget planning for data center and hardware servers, storage
- Good knowledge in server, storage hardware and components
- Good in virtualization environment (VMware) installation and management
- Good understanding in Microsoft product Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, etc.
- Good at planning upgrade, migrate and maintenance 24/7 running system
- Knowledge in data center facility and environement management
- Flexible in troubleshooting
- Other tasks assigned by management
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application