Main Duties and Responsibilities
Assist to identify the market:
- Identifying market space for the credit product and initiate to introduce by working closely with R&D team
- Doing SWOT analysis on credit product at branch
- Reporting on market trend and gap between existing credit product and market needed
Assist to develop credit products:
- Designing products features based on the market demand
- Using the professional R&D approach to ensure the product introduced is well preferred
- Developing the product development proposal
- Writing policies, manuals, procedures and guidelines of credit products
- Enforcing the implementation of relevant departments to ensure the on-time-launching of the product and smooth implementation including the marketing, training, and also sales relationship team
- Conducting M & E on the launched product for the product improvement and modification to meet the client’s current needs
Assist to conduct training related to credit service.
Following up product implementation
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in banking or finance, and MBA is an advantage.
- Experience in developing banking product especially credit related at least 2 years.
- Experience in product costing analysis and M&E is plus.
- Experience in the financial sector for at least 5 years
- Strong analytical and managerial skills
- Strong command in English.
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team spirit.
- High personal integrity, morality and able to work under pressure.
- Willingness frequently to travel to the wide branch network offices.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application