កាលបរិច្ឆេទឈប់ទទួលពាក្យ ៖ September 2, 2022
ចំនួនបេក្ខជនដែលត្រូវជ្រើសរើស ៖ 1 រូប
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop e-banking operation procedure, process, and guideline up to date.
- Develop forms and application of Card Registration, Internet & Mobile Banking etc.
- Support card operation in branch to ensure that they perform procedure, process, and guideline correctly.
- Train e-banking operation procedure, process, guideline to end user and related parties.
- Monitor e-banking transactions, mismatch reports, correction and to do settlement of all related to e-banking operation.
- Monitor performance of e-banking operation, analysis e-banking operation and report to management.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in IT/MIS, Business Administration or Accountancy
- Good knowledge of Banking Operation, e-Banking features and Financial/Accounting Principles
- Experience in developing policy, procedure, guideline
- Experience in local safety, work and commercial laws, contact with legal and unit departments.
- Quick comprehension on management of performance.
- Be able traveling to provinces, on side support and on job training at branches.
- Hard working and responsibility.
- Measurement and control reliability.
- Good speaking and writing English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, high commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.