Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Approach new clients to use Prasac’s products/services
- Perform cross-selling with existing clients
- Solve the daily issues get from clients/internal staff/call centre in related tasks and prepare proposal offer to the clients
- Assist Manager of Banking Services Unit to maintain the coordination with the sales guidelines and standards across departments
- Work for the sales generation so will have to generate sales ideas and content and meet those targets by updating the ideas on finding new sales strategy then discuss with Manager of Banking Service Unit and find new sales tactic on pushing sales to reach the target
- Assist Manager of Banking Services to support sale for all branches by making plan to increase sell volumes in each branches, find the strengths and weaknesses of each branches during campaign in order to improve and solve issues from all branches regarding deposit and other banking services
- Assist Manager of Banking Service Unit to prepare the reports and news updates to clients
- Assist Manager of Banking Service Units offer through knowledge of the products and services by providing training or refreshment course sales team and related staff on Prasac’s products/services.
- Perform other task as assigned by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Finance and Banking, MBA is preferable.
- Experience at least 3 years in banking sector
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in banking or financial institution
- Very good communication skills, ability to work in a team spirit, and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English language and other languages are preferable
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence and maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
- Willingness frequently to travel to the wide branch network offices
- Strong analytical and managerial skills
- Ability to perform training to staff within the branch network system
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trusted base relationship with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to develop adequate measures and action plan in order to comply with set targets
- History of strong achievement of sales performance
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application
Application Form Apply Now