Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Elaborate PRASAC SME loan sales strategy to accomplish the annual lending plan.
- Monitor the adherence of actual sales figures with the planning on a regular basis by Credit officer/ Branch/Region.
- Instruct on how to communicate with targeted business partner to promote SME loan.
- Provide support to branch network in order to encourage achieving targets, pushing or improving results.
- Follow up daily/weekly/monthly SME performance by regions/branches.
- Review SME loan documents to ensure loan information/ documentation are complete to submit to Credit Committee for approval.
- Ensure that lending services are accurate provided by each Credit Officer and branch.
- Follow compliant from clients related to SME loan service.
- Visit SME clients which loan size is over to the authorization of Branch Manager and provided loan recommendation if it’s required by the Credit Committee.
- Participate in Credit committee meeting to present the SME loan information.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field. MBA preferably.
- Minimum of 2 years of lending experience with a focus on MSME segments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of working in regulated financial institution, preferable with some direct lending management experience
- Experience with building strong relationships to achieve loan growth targets.
- Excellent working knowledge of the market.
- Solid knowledge of risk, macroeconomics, trading, and portfolio theory.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others)
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills
- Good behavior, committed and disciplined
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application
Application Form Apply Now