PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Deadline : March 1, 2021
Number of applicants : 12 Positions
- Regional II: 1pt (Batheay)
- Regional IV: 2pts (Chantrea, Bavet, Kampong Rou, Ta Suos)
- Regional VII: 2pts (Takeo, Kampot, Kampong Trach)
- Regional XI: 1pt (Paoy Paet)
- Regional XII: 6pts (Siem Reap, Puok, Soutr Nikom, Svay Dankum)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly review portfolio quality in branch
- Review overdue report and LWO report under supervision to ensure that all NPL & LWO clients has been solved
- Compare loan portfolio quality month by month
- Compare the achievement of LWO collection compares to plan
- Evaluate loan portfolio quality to identify the areas of increasing if PAR Increased
- Find out the reasons of LWO cannot collect back
- Set strategy to chase loan to repay
- Develop and update tool to monitor NPL & LWO management in Branch
- Follow up and monitor the processing of NPL & LWO management
- Determine the reasons that cannot collect LWO reach to plan
- Define the strategies to tackle the problem encounter
- Take action through local authority (village/commune chief and police).
- Other tasks are assigned by Branch Manager
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Law
- Minimum of 2 years of lending experience with legal issue or advocacy
- Minimum of 1 years of experience of working as legal consultant.
- Experience with problem solving.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others)
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills
- Good behavior, committed and discipline
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.