PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Deadline : March 9, 2021
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop BI reports, data extraction and other adhoc reports up on requests.
- Create function, package, store procedure, other DB objects and data mining.
- Ensure all confidential information and data are handled in accordance with Information Security Policies.
- R&D on existing features and new feature such as BI tools, data analytic, data warehouse and BigData technology for improvement.
- Ensure reporting system availability, performance tuning and security strengthening.
- Provide support to end-users, create/update documents, manual and procedures.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Educational background in IT at BSc degree or related fields.
- Knowledge in SQL/PLSQL statement and database such as Oracle, SQL Server and/or MySQL.
- Knowledge in programming such as VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, PHP.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and banking operations/workflow will be a plus.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willingness to learn new software systems.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.