PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as Database Administration Officer
Deadline : August 10, 2020
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage 24/7 Oracle database instances in Production and Testing Environment.
- Install/Upgrade Postgresql, Mariadb, Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Troubleshoot on Postgresql, Mariadb, Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic recovery if any crash/failure occurred.
- Working with Oracle support on trouble of database, security or WebLogic Server.
- Plan Switch-Over for testing Disaster/Recovery.
- Monitor and report activities of Oracle database.
- Support and monitor users accessibility in Flexcube system or system's performance is slow at branches.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor in IT/MIS or related fields.
- Knowledge in Oracle 11g or 12c.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery requirements and processes.
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.