PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Deadline : July 15, 2020
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, extract data related to the financial reports.
- Data creation/consolidation for reporting.
- Data extraction with the dynamic format upon requests for internal & external needs (historical data, current data and so on ...)
- Extract notes to the financial statements and ratios required by Regulator.
- Prepare report and uploading online, Web reports.
- Oversight and technical assistant to support all issues related to reports: Crystal, Excel, and Access.
- Create or update format reports both Crystal Report and Excel required by colleagues or managers (BP-branch, regional, consolidate, create database tool with Excel and SQL, so on).
- Write guidelines for using new report’s templates.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor or Master of Business Administration Accounting, Finance and Banking, and Computer Science
- Understanding on accounting techniques
- Know-how on using computer and software related to SQL server database and report design in Crystal Report, and being strong in advance Excel, Access
- Good spoken and written English
- Good integrity, positive attitude, high commitment, competence and motivation
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.