Deadline : September 12, 2022
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage End of Week scripts of Audit Database System to ensure smooth running and without any errors, and keep the backup files secure.
- Maintain and update audit universe, identifies and evaluates risk areas and develop annual audit plan.
- Develop and update audit programs by each auditable areas.
- Manage, supervise, and review the work of audit staff in the unit.
- Conduct audit and follow-up audit recommendations on IT, Digital Banking and Core Banking.
- Review auditors’ competency to ensure the good quality of audit works.
- Train and Coach Senior and IS Auditors regarding work responsible, audit techniques, internal policy and standards.
- Build and maintain respectful and effective communication and relationship with teams, managements and staffs of areas under review.
- Maintains confidentiality of PRASAC & customer affairs in accordance with Auditor code of ethics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Preferably Master Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related degrees.
- At least three years of auditing experience in Microfinance or Banking sectors in Information Technologies/Information Systems.
- Knowledge of network, security and computer programming such as PL/SQL, Oracle, PHP, MySQL, VB.Net, C#.
- Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Banking and Auditing.
- Knowledge of standard, framework, such as COSO, COBIT Framework & Enabling Process, ISO27001/2, NIST, SANS, ITIL, TIA, PCI DSS, CIS (Center for Internet Security) & other regulation of information security.
- Integrity, Objectivity, confidentiality, work professionalism, be flexible in any circumstances.
- Be a helpful team leader to achieve success altogether among all team members.
- High commitment to work under pressure and tough deadlines.
- Understanding the logic, skepticism, good critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good command of English, especially audit reports writing.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.