PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Deadline : January 22, 2020
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and update regulatory obligation register
- Analysis of legislative change and new emerging trends that potentially impact to PRASAC’s business operation by do gap analysis on policies or procedure
- Develop and review regulatory compliance related policies and documents
- Acting as a central contact point of reference and subject matter expert for regulatory compliance to the relevant departments, branches.
- Provide input to establish the rectification plans in the event of a compliance breach
- Coordinate and tracking of regulator engagement
- Facilitate the translation and implementation of regulatory requirements into the policy and procedures for PRASAC
- Review the effectiveness of the applicable Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk Testing Plans to ensure all key controls are work.
- Support and facilitate the implementation/management of Regulatory Compliance Frameworks
- Review regulations received, assess in a timely manner.
- Provide recommendation for compliance approaches and/or comments required by local regulators to Executive Management
- Impacts from regulatory changes are properly communicated to Line Manager and other related departments.
- Do other tasks assigned by manager
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree or equivalent in Law, Finance, Banking, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 5 years on banking service experience with a focus on Legal and compliance.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as legal officer, or teller or client advisor is desirable
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others)
- Broad knowledge of work methods, Legal, saving, credit and banking service methodology of the institution
- Broad knowledge of policies, procedures processes
- Knowledge of target segment, institution’s coverage area and work zones
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills
- Good behavior, committed and disciplined
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.