PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Deadline : January 24, 2020
Number of applicants : 5 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Review loan which written off the collection plan by regions or branches.
- Regularly review portfolio quality of each Branch or CO.
- Review overdue reports and LWO reports from branches to ensure that all NPL & LWO clients has been solved, and collected by staff.
- Compare loan portfolio quality in month by month.
- Compare the achievement of LWO collection compared to the set plans.
- Evaluate loan portfolio quality to identify the areas of increasing if PAR increased.
- Conduct branches visit to support loan written off & NPL collection.
- Find out the reasons of LWO which cannot collect back.
- Define the strategies to tackle the problems encountered.
- Push BMs and Credit Officers to chase loans to repay.
- Develop and update tools to monitor NPL & LWO management of Branches.
- Advice BM on legal action processes.
- Submit reports of finding and propose corrective actions or strategies to Manager of NPL Management unit to reduce and prevent portfolio quality and increase LWO collection.
- Take action through local authorities (village, commune chief and police) and court system.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in law.
- Minimum of 2 years of lending experiences with legal issues or advocacies.
- Minimum of 1-year experiences of working as a legal consultant or lawyer.
- Experiences with problem solving.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, & others)
- Good English capacity in both writing and speaking.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Proactive, flexible and be a good team player.
- Be capable to solve the facing problems and to have good communication skills.
- Highly committed and well-disciplined with good behavior.
- Be full of vision sharing.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.