PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Deadline : January 18, 2021
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Friendly reception. This involves, among others, the following activities:
- Answer phone call and pass the message if necessary.
- Greet Clients, visitors in a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Front line contact to any inquiries from clients or visitors.
- Make phone calls, fax and photocopy documents and as requested file document. To perform Administrative Tasks. This involves, among others, the following activities:
- Ensure proper distribution of mailing in and out of PRASAC and with Branch Offices.
- Translate document if required.
- Maintain and update list of staff’s phone and e-mail.
- Drafting letter, documentation required by GD or Supervisor And to perform other tasks required by supervisors
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Fluent in English
- Good computer literacy (Ms. Office)
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
- Willing to travel to provinces
- Graduated Bachelor degree of Business Administration in Management/Banking/ Finance/Accounting or other related fields
- Minimum one year working experience in logistic/administration or relevant fields
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.