Announced Date : November 01, 2019
Deadline : November 18, 2019
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Regional VI (Kandal province)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- First line support for all network, computer and related component at responsible branches
- Oversight and technical assistant to branch staff related to IT issues.
- Ensure proper maintenance of computers peripherals, printer, networking, internet & e-mail, security, backup and recovery.
- Assist to install software, network, internet, e-mail, printer for all responsible branches.
- Train and guide user on using new computer software, PC maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Managers.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Graduated BSc in IT/MIS.
- Minimum one-year working experience in IT/Network field for MFIs/Banks.
- Good skills in installation and maintenance network, computer and related equipment.
- Good knowledge of WAN network, domain user management is an asset.
- Good understand of banking operation.
- Good speaking and writing English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Willing to travel to responsible provinces.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.