Deadline : August 15, 2022
Number of applicants : 7 Positions
- Regional II: Branch Ponhea Kraek, 1pt
- Regional III: Branch Preah Sdach, 1pt & Kampong Popi, 1pt
- Regional IV: Branch Svay Chrum, 1pt & Kampong Rou, 1pt
- Regional VI: Branch Leuk Daek, 1pt
- Regional VII: Branch Prey Kabbas, 1pt
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight the implementation of credit officer on credit process and procedures and policy.
- Sample check and review on credit file that are assessed by credit officer by credit file and on-site visit.
- Sample check on credit file before loan disbursement.
- Participate in the credit committee meeting.
- Review the loan application that approved by credit committee at branch level to find out key issue or possible risk in the credit application.
- Follow up the actions points that were recommended by credit committee/audit/management head office on credit file.
- Report about key suspect in credit file to Risk Management Department.
- Analyze trend of NPL in the operation area and find out the root causes for reporting to risk management department.
- Build concept of credit risk to branch staffs.
- Provide monthly report as required by risk management department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree of Business Management or related field.
- Well understand about risk management process.
- Be able to make decision independently base on policy.
- Well understand about behavior of borrowers/depositor.
- Strong analytical and interpret related to credit risk, operational risk, economic sectors and environment effect to PRASAC.
- Excellent excel spreadsheet, analytical skill.
- Very good knowledge in English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Experiences related to credit assessment, credit control, credit supervisor and other risk related.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.