Deadline : July 22, 2022
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange and prepare documentation to apply for credit lines or term loan, subordinated loan from other lenders.
- Communicate with other departments and compile and consolidate the follow up questionnaires, collected loan documentation/reports required by lenders.
- Carefully review terms and conditions and loan agreement.
- Prepare report of borrowing by lenders with repayment schedule by month and year with amount to be paid.
- Alert to Department Manager on upcoming amount due on weekly/monthly.
- Arrange instruction to make payment on interest and/or principal.
- Assist Department Manager to coordinate with relevant units for Due Diligence reporting requirements.
- Assist Department Manager to correspondent with lenders reporting, inquiries.
- Perform others tasks assigned by Manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Graduated BA in Finance/Banking or other relevant fields.
- Good understanding of Assets and Liabilities Management.
- Good credential experiences and skills in dealing with Investor and Creditor.
- Fluent in English.
- Good Computer literacy (Ms. Office) and good at Advance Excel.
- Good Communication, Time Management, Self-Motivation Skills.
- Good pleasant, patient, integrity, positive attitude, high commitment, and competence.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.