PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Deadline : April 20, 2020
Number of applicants : 4 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Elaborate PRASAC SME loan sales strategy to accomplish the annual lending plan.
- Contribute on development of promotion campaigns
- Monitor the adherence of actual sales figures with the planning on a regular basis by Credit officer/ Branch/Region
- Provide support to branch network in order to encourage achieving targets, pushing or improving results.
- Strengthen SME loan assessment with BM/DBM/CO.
- Review SME loan documents to ensure loan information/ documentation are complete to submit to Credit Committee for approval.
- Foster collaboration and accountability to share the best practice with SME sale team.
- Identify potential business opportunities by branch (cluster markets, potential clients by sector, activities, etc.)
- Identify root causes of NPL and set strategy for improvement.
- Strengthening NPL & LWO management through Branch visit review and Legal Action
- Do other tasks assigned by manager
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 3 years of lending experience with a focus on MSME segments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of working in regulated financial institution, preferable with some direct lending management experience
- Experience with building strong relationships to achieve loan growth targets.
- Excellent working knowledge of the market.
- Solid knowledge of risk, macroeconomics, trading, and portfolio theory.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others)
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills
- Good behavior, committed and disciplined
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.