PRASAC ATM is always with you at anytime and anywhere in Cambodia; and it offers you the convenient and safe cash transactions. For PRASAC ATM, you can perform self-banking transactions such as cash withdrawal, fund transfer, cash-by-code, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, phone top-up, balance checking, and print bank statement. You will receive a nice ATM card instantly with free of charge.
Daily Transaction and Service Tariff
|Transactions||Types of ATM Card||Limit Size per Transaction||Service Tariff|
|VIP||VIP Plus||VIP Plus Chip|
|Cash Withdrawal||USD 1,000 or equivalent to KHR||USD 2,000 or equivalent to KHR||USD 2,500 or equivalent to KHR||Equal to Daily Limit of Each Card||
|Funds Transfer||USD 1,000 or equivalent to KHR||USD 2,000 or equivalent to KHR||USD 2,500 or equivalent to KHR||Free of charge|
|Cash-by-Code||USD 1,000 or equivalent to KHR||USD 2,000 or equivalent to KHR||USD 2,500 or equivalent to KHR||
||Free of charge|
|PPWSA bill payment||Unlimited||Free of charge|
|EDC bill payment||Unlimited||Free of charge|
|Phone top-up||Unlimited||Free of charge|
|Check balance||Unlimited||Free of charge|
|Print Bank Statement||Unlimited||Free of charge|
|First ATM Card Issuance||Free of Charge|
|Monthly Service Fee||KHR 2,000 or USD 0.50|
You can use Prasac ATM with Khmer Riel and United Sates Dollar. If you make a payment in different currency, system will be automatically convert it according to PRASAC’s daily exchange rate.
- Keep Your ATM Card Safe
- Please keep your ATM card safe.
- Do not give your ATM card to any person to operate any transactions with POS terminal or ATM.។
- Do not operate any transactions with your ATM card via any suspicious or irregularity ATM machine or POS terminal.
- Notify PRASAC immediately at 023 999 911 or 086 999 911 or 096 999 9911 if you suspect or notice that your PIN code, ATM Card, is known, forget or lost.
- Keep Your ATM PIN Safe
- Please change your PIN immediately when receiving or access ATM Card at the first time and destroying any documents containing PIN information.
- Remember your PIN code and do not make record anything or let anyone else knows your PIN code.
- Do not share or send your PIN code, or any personal information to anyone, either verbal, E-mail, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, etc.។
- Do not use your date of birth, phone number, account number or any ordering numbers which are easy to remember or known as PIN code of your ATM card.
- Please ensure that your entry of PIN cannot be watched by someone standing around or behind you when login.
- Please change your PIN code regularly if you suspect that it is known by the others.
- Notify PRASAC immediately if you forget your PIN code or suspect that it is known by someone.
- Fraudulent message via E-mail or Telephone
- Be careful about the scams via email, websites, pop-up screen or windows, or SMS messages that trick you to provide your important information such as, ATM card number, PIN code, and account number, etc.
- PRASAC does not ask you to reveal your PIN code or any personal information via email or any other means.
- If you receive any email requesting these information, please delete it immediately and do not click on any links or open any attachments of that email.
- If you have any problem or have found any unidentified website or email, please kindly contact us via email@example.com or call us at 023 999 911 or 086 999 911 or 096 999 9911.
- Number of transaction per day is unlimited.
- Fee above is subject to change without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- You can access to Prasac ATM via : www.prasac.com.kh/econtact-us/branch-location