Bakong Payment Service
All customers of member banks and financial institutions of Bakong are able to scan and pay with PRASAC’s merchants easily without using physical notes.
Bakong Payment Service is a retail pay system which is allowed all customers to make cash transactions across or within member banks and financial institutions of Bakong. Bakong system is initiated by the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC).
You can install Bakong App and register it on your mobile phone for making below transactions:
- Fund transfer from Bakong account to Bakong account within same institution or to other institutions
- Fund transfer from Bakong account to bank account within same institution or to other institutions
- Scan and pay via QR code at PRASAC’s merchants
- Check balance and Bakong account statement
Please download Bakong App via:
Please click here to find Bakong Scan-Pay Partner.
|Currency||KHR and USD|
|Maximum Bakong Account Balance||Up to KHR 10 million or USD 2,500|
|Installation and Registration||Self-install Bakong App and self-register on mobile phone|
|Initial Deposit or Minimum Balance||Not required|
|Number of Transaction||Not limit|
|Free of Charge||
|Bakong’s Members||PRASAC MFI Plc., ACLEDA Bank Plc, Vattanac Bank, Cambodia Post BankPlc, Wing (Cambodia) Limited Specialised Bank, Sathapana Bank, Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia, Canadia Bank Plc, AMK Microfinance Institution Plc, Prince Bank Plc, Speed Pay Plc, Chip Mong Commercial Bank, Phnom Penh Commercial Bank, Bank for Investment and Development of Cambodia (BDIC).|
- Interest rate and fee above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.