EDC Bill Payment
Don’t waste your valued time, reduce household’s expense by using EDC bill payment service via ATM, Mobile Banking, and Internet Banking service in fast and convenient manner.
|Bill Types||EDC: Phnom Penh City, Kandal Province, Kampot Province, Kampong Trach District, Kratie Province, Snuol District, Rattanakiri province, Veun Sai district, Lumphat district, and Taveng distric|
|Currency||KHR or USD|
|Condition||Each customer has to have any Savings Account with PRASAC; and she or he is using ATM card or Mobile and Internet Banking service|
|Bill Payment Condition||Payment can be made in advance of the expiry date at least 2 working days.|
|Billing Time||Before 3pm|
|Number of Transactions and Max Amount of Bill Payment per Day||Unlimited|
|Service Tariff||KHR 1,000 or USD 0.25|
- The EDC bill payment service for Ratanakiri province, Veun Sai district, Lumphat district and Taveng district will be available from 17 December 2018 onwards.
- Customer shall keep the payment receipt at least one week for the verification if the payment has been made by PRASAC ATM
- You can use Mobile Banking by using any Web Browsers such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome via https://ibanking.prasac.com.kh/
- Please download PRASAC Mobile Banking App from AppStore for any IOS Operating System Devices
- Please download PRASAC Mobile Banking App from Google Play for any Android Operating System Devices