Unfixed Deposit Account
Another type of savings account that offered higher interest rate than normal savings account, and enable to perform any banking transactions such as deposit, withdrawal, fund transfer, Cash-by-Code, PPWSA & EDC bill payment, and mobile top-up via ATM card and Mobile and Internet Banking Service.
|Interest Rate Per Annum
||From KHR 400,000 or USD 100 or THB 4,000
||Only KHR 400,000 or USD 100 or THB 4,000
||Interest is accrued daily and paid at the end of each month automatically into your account.
- Resident 4%
- Non-resident 14%
- Passbook: KHR 12,000 or USD 3 or THB 120
- Customer Account Information Card: Free of charge
|Deposit / Withdrawal
||At any PRASAC office during business hours
- No fee for the request of account statement, ATM card, and the installation of mobile & internet banking application.
- KHR 40,000 or USD 10 or THB 400 for the issuance of a bank cheque or bank confirmation or audit confirmation per 1 sheet.
||Any account which is inactive for 12 months will be charged KHR 4,000 or USD 1 or THB 40 per month
Account Opening Requirements
- Any majorities (Khmer or Expatriate) whose age from 16 years old
- Individual Account: A customer has to provide an original copy of valid identification document
- Corporate Account: Related documents of institution, company, school or government entity
- Customer has to have legal income generating activities, no crime convictions or others crimes
- Interest rate and fee above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.