Bakong Payment Service
All customers of member banks and financial institutions of Bakong are able to scan and pay with PRASAC’s merchants easily without using physical notes.
Bakong Payment Service is a retail pay system which is allowed all customers to make cash transactions across or within member banks and financial institutions of Bakong. Bakong system is initiated by the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC).
You can install Bakong App and register it on your mobile phone for making below transactions:
- Fund transfer from Bakong account to Bakong account within same institution or to other institutions
- Fund transfer from Bakong account to bank account within same institution or to other institutions
- Scan and pay via QR code at PRASAC’s merchants
- Check balance and Bakong account statement
Please download Bakong App via:
Please click here to find Bakong Scan-Pay Partner.
|Types of Transfer||Maximum Limit per Day||Maximum Limit per Transaction|
|Transfer from Account at PRASAC to Account at Other Banks||KHR 400 million or USD 100,000||KHR 80 million or USD 20,000|
|Transfer from Account at PRASAC to Phone Number||KHR 10 million or USD 2,500||KHR 10 million or USD 2,500|
|Currency||KHR and USD|
|Installation and Registration||Self-install Bakong App and self-register on mobile phone|
|Initial Deposit or Minimum Balance||Not required|
|Number of Transaction||Not limit|
|Free of Charge||
|Bakong’s Members||PRASAC MFI Plc., ACLEDA Bank Plc, Cambodia Post BankPlc, Wing (Cambodia) Limited Specialised Bank, Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia, AMK Microfinance Institution Plc, Prince Bank Plc, Speed Pay Plc, Phnom Penh Commercial Bank, Bank for Investment, Development of Cambodia (BDIC), Phillip Bank Plc and Advanced Bank of Asia Ltd.|
Please read and check terms and conditions of payment service via Bakong
- Customers can cash-in and cash-out of Bakong’s account at PRASAC’s branches within Phnom Penh and Takhmao.
- Interest rate and fee above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.