On top of offering loan for starting new business or business expansion, PRASAC is now providing loan to bolster and develop the small and medium-sized enterprises in Cambodia during the affection from Covid-19 pandemic. All SMEs are able to access this type of loan for the investment capital or working capital for their business operation with the special rate of 0.54% per month. Please note that PRASAC Microfinance Institution Plc. and Small and Medium Enterprise Bank of Cambodia (SME Bank), a representative of the Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) have cooperated in provide loan to small and medium-sized enterprises. Please click here to apply for a loan now.
- Loan amount: KHR 2,100 million or USD 500,000
- Interest rate: From 0.54% per month
- Loan term: Up to 120 months
- Repayment mode: Flexibility according to cash flow
- Declining method is used
- Be a majority aged 18 to 65 years old
- Permanent resident
- Have a good record and be reliable
- Have a legal business
- Impact from business operation doesn’t affect to environment and comply with Cambodia law
- Legal and registered small and medium enterprises
- ID card, passport, family book, residential book, birth certificate, civil servant ID, or employment ID
- Land title, land certificate or term deposit certificate
- Other documents on incomes and expenses of family or business
- Memorandum or Articles of Association
- Business License
- Valid Patent
- Income Statement if any
- Registration confirmation certificate
- PRASAC reserves the right to terms and conditions with prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.