Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning audits and develop comprehensive audit programs.
- Perform operational and financial audits in accordance with the internal audit programs.
- Prepare clear and concise audit work papers within prescribed timeframes.
- Summary key findings/issues for conducting exit meeting with concerned Managers.
- Develop draft findings and recommendations for process and control improvements in a clear and concise format in line with internal standards.
- Keep track audit finding and conduct follow-up audit report.
- Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
- Perform other duties as required, consistent with the goals, objectives, and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Department and with the approval of the Audit Committee.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of one year experience in related auditing/accounting, lending position within the Banking Industry is required.
- Sound knowledgeable of banking activities such as banking products and business processes.
- Good knowledge of risk management, internal control system, audit techniques and principles.
- Excellently oral and written communication skills as well as the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Appropriately analytical skill and understanding the logic.
- Well organized and ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good English in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
- Required to travel as needed.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Click button below to download employment application