Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be Responsible for the administration of the switching/Card management, system server software, card production system, internet banking, mobile banking, and, other related software and devices to ensure that system is running smoothly.
- Implement configuration and parameter setting/fine-tuning to improve the overall switching system performance.
- Configure HSM functions, generating, importing and exporting keys components.
- Coordinate with other office/ATM terminals/POSs, and other interfaces.
- Upgrade and testing on switching system as required from software vendors to ensure that software is up to date with security compliant.
- Response and support to issues related responsibilities system on helpdesk tasks.
- Create user manual/internal, procedure/process of card center products, Internet banking, mobile banking system, ATM and POS.
- Provide technical training to related staff on system work flow and how to use of responsible system.
- Ensure compliance to infrastructure security, policies and guidelines.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in IT/MIS.
- Implements interface to billing providers through possible interface channel (ISO Message, API, SOAP, and other native interface).
- Configure and manage internet application and mobile application on iOS, Andriod and Java MIDlet.
- Knowledge in Oracle Database/PL/SQL is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Financial/Accounting Principles, Banking Operation, ATM features and components.
- Understanding PCI complaint and payment industry regulation.
- Interest in programming language and database application is an asset.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Willing to travel to provincial branches.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.