Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight the implementation of credit officer on credit process and procedures and policy.
- Sample check and review on credit file that assessed by credit officer by checking on credit file and on-site visit to make sure the information on credit file is accurate and reliable.
- Sample check on credit file before loan disbursement.
- Participate in the credit committee meeting.
- Review the loan application that approved by credit committee at branch level to find out key issue or possible risk in the credit application.
- Follow up the actions point recommended by credit. committee/audit/management head office on credit file.
- Report of key suspect in credit file to Risk Management Department.
- Deliver and oversight the implementation of Operational Risk agenda at branch level as assigned by risk management department.
- Detect possible fraud within branch.
- Work closely with Branch Manager in conducting the Branch Risk and Control self-assessment and prioritize top risk for branch for mitigation.
- Coordinate with branch staff in reporting the risk event, loss incident as well as suspected fraudulent activities to risk management department.
- Sample check saving file to make sure supporting for account opening are accurate.
- Monitor on the implementation of all applicable policies, guidelines, procedures and memo to ensure the compliance rate is high.
- Perform compliance testing program as assigned by risk department.
- Ensure on time reporting all non-compliance or compliance breach to risk management department.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or other quantitative fields.
- At least 1 year in lending or banking service experience with a focus on MSME segments.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a credit officer or client advisor is desirable.
- Knowledge of work methods in credit and banking service methodology of the institution.
- Good knowledge of policies, procedures and credit processes.
- Knowledge of target segment, institution’s coverage area and work zones.
- Be able to speaking and writing in English is an advantage.
- Good Computer literacy (Ms. Office).
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player.
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills.
- Good behavior, highly committment and Well-disciplined.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.