Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the administration of the switching, card management system server software, card production system, internet banking, mobile banking and other related software and devices to make sure that system is running smoothly.
- Implement configuration and parameter setting/fine-tuning to improve the overall switching system performance.
- Implement interface to billing providers through possible interface channel (IOS message, API and other native interface).
- Configure HSM functions, generate, import and export key components.
- Coordinate with other office/ATM terminals/POS, and other interfaces.
- Upgrade and test switching system as required from software vendors to ensure that software is up to date with security compliant.
- Response supports to issue related to responsible system on helpdesk tasks.
- Create user manual/internal procedure/process of card center products, Internet banking and mobile banking system, ATM and POS.
- Provide technical training to related staff on system work flow and how to use responsible system.
- Ensure compliance to infrastructure security policies and guidelines.
- Perform other tasks assigned by managers.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in IT/MIS.
- Experiences in ATM Switching system, Card Management System and card personalization software.
- Good knowledge in Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card operation.
- Knowledge of financial/accounting principles, banking operation, E-banking features and components.
- Minimum two-year working experiences in ATM switching/card management system or related fields.
- Understanding PCI complaint and payment industry regulations.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Good integrity, positive attitude, be helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Willing to travel to provincial branches.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.