កាលបរិច្ឆេទឈប់ទទួលពាក្យ ៖ August 18, 2021
ចំនួនបេក្ខជនដែលត្រូវជ្រើសរើស ៖ 2 រូប
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Elaborate PRASAC SME loan sales strategy to accomplish the annual lending plan.
- Monitor the adherence of actual sales figures with the planning on a regular basis by Credit officer/ Branch/Region.
- Instruct on how to communicate with targeted business partner to promote SME loan.
- Provide support to branch network to encourage targets, pushing or improving results.
- Strengthen SME loan assessment with BM/DBM/CO.
- Identify problems, propose actions to improve performance of branches.
- Review SME loan documents to submit to Credit Committee for approval.
- Identify potential business opportunities by branches.
- Identify root causes of NPL and set strategy for improvement.
- Strengthening NPL & LWO management through branch visit review and Legal Action
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 3 years of lending experience with a focus on MSME segments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of working in regulated financial institution, preferable with some direct lending management experience
- Experience with building strong relationships to achieve loan growth targets.
- Excellent working knowledge of the market.
- Solid knowledge of risk, macroeconomics, trading, and portfolio theory.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others)
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player.
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills.
- Good behavior, committed and disciplined.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.