Unfixed Deposit Account
It is another type of savings account with offering a high interest rate than normal savings account. You can perform any banking transactions such as withdrawal, fund transfer, Cash-by-Code, PPWSA & EDC bill payment, and mobile top-up. You also get other benefits: receive an ATM and use of mobile and internet banking with free.
Competitive Interest Rate
|Interest Rate Per Annum
||From KHR 400,000 or USD 100 or THB 4,000
||Only KHR 400,000 or USD 100 or THB 4,000
||Interest is accrued daily and paid at the end of each month automatically into your account.
- Waive for first time issuance and fully used passbook
- USD 3 (or equivalent to other currencies) for the case of lost or damaged passbook if you request for a new one
|Deposit / Withdrawal
||At any PRASAC office during business hours
- Resident 4%
- Non-resident 14%
- No fee for the request of balance confirmation letter, account statement, ATM card, and the installation of mobile & internet banking application
- Fee on issuing a bank cheque: 1 sheet for USD 10 or equivalent to other currencies
||Any account which is inactive for 12 months will be charged KHR 4,000 or USD 1 or THB 40 per month
Account Opening Requirements
- Any persons (Khmer or Expatriate) whose age from 18 years old
- Individual Account: A customer has to provide an original copy of valid identification document
- Corporate Account: Related documents of institution, company, school or government entity
- Customer has to have legal income generating activities, no crime convictions or others crimes
Interest rate and fee above are subject to change without prior notice.
Other terms and conditions apply.